Come down to the Chinderah Tavern, Saturday evenings at 6pm to participate in the meat raffle.
All proceeds go back to the hockey club.
Most of you will know that we take it in turns to sell raffle tickets for a meat tray each Saturday night at Chinderah Hotel. This is an integral part of fundraising for our club and great support from one of our sponsors.
There is a small tub with everything that you need ie raffle books, gloves, sanitiser and signage so please ensure you arrange to get that from the team that is rostered on the prior week to you. Then arrange to hand it on to the team rostered for the next week.
As with everything there are new rules to be COVID safe when selling the raffle tickets
- When you arrive, advise at the bar that you are there to sell raffle tickets for the meat tray for Kingscliff Hockey Club. (The meat tray is delivered each Sat Afternoon by Kingscliff Butchers. They are in the Woolworths shopping centre – another sponsor)
- We must be seated…can’t walk around they’ll set a table up.
- If you decide a team get together you can only have 2 selling at any one time. You must book a table for the others maximum of 10 per table to be seated and eating.
- Ticket sellers MUST wear gloves.
- Time approximately 6pm to 7pm.
The latest roster is up to 17/4/2021
Team Piranhas selling tickets for the meat tray. Great job girls.