Hockey registration for the 2020 Season. This is a new system so when registering click on the REGISTER button not the RENEW one.
All players are to register with Hockey Australia and register/sign on to the Kingscliff Hockey Club before they play.
The link to register with Hockey Australia takes you to the new Hockey Tweed web site (link below) and follow the prompts also to
register/sign on to Kingscliff Hockey club your name is to be recorded on the Kingscliff Hockey records (Give Tammy Hankinson a call on 0412 624489).
NOTE:if you fall into a category on the Tweed Border site for registration, you are to register through Tweed (go to the bottom of the Tweed Registration page).
Link to Register – Hockey Tweed Web site
PLEASE NOTE THESE FEES TO HOCKEY AUSTRALIA AND HOCKEY QUEENSLAND ARE NOT THE KINGSCLIFF HOCKEY CLUB FEES.
For anyone playing in 2020, contact Ross Salmon (0421 489921) or Tammy Hankinson (0412 624489) early so team numbers can be arranged. This means anyone coming in late may not get to play for the team they want.
Note: New players who have played for another club in the last 5 years will need a clearance from that club which is to be supplied to email@example.com . Send it to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) then I will send it on to Tweed Border Hockey before you’re able to play for Kingscliff.
Kingscliff Registration Fees for 2020 –
FEES HAVE NOT BEEN SET YET
U7s, U9s & U11s………………$
U16G………………………..$ (The Turf Fee component may change)
Note: The above fees are for
- Club levy ie money paid to Tweed Border per each team for Clubhouse duties
- Association fees from Hockey Tweed and Lismore for D1 & 2 M and D1W (where playing)
- Kingscliff Hockey Club administration fees
- Club equipment fees eg hats, balls, goalie gear
- Turf Fees for 2020, will be incorporated into players Registration Fees so these Fees will not be collected each week. They can be paid off. Any under payment will have to be fixed up at the end of the year or collected at the time of training or game. For any over payment there will be reimbursement at the end of the season or taken off next season’s Fees. If players do not play a particular week on turf it still counts as their team has played. For players filling in a team they do not have to pay turf fees for the team they fill in for.
ALL CLUB REGISTRATION FEES ARE DUE BY THE 10TH MAY THAT YEAR. If fees are not paid by then Tracy Bashford (0405 506950) should be contacted for a payment plan, if not you will be deregistered.
Contact Tracy Bashford (0405 506950) or Ross Salmon (0421 489 921)
Before you pay wait for your Invoice.
Now that the Kingscliff Hockey Club has been accepted as a provider, this club able to accept vouchers from parents of Kids going to NSW schools – to get a voucher log onto Active Kids Voucher.
Anyone wanting to use a Kid’s Voucher as payment towards their registration fees send the name on the voucher, the voucher number and the birth date of the student and the amount will be taken off your invoice (send to email@example.com).
Details for paying KHC fees on-line
Account Number: 22201033
Account Name: Kingscliff Hockey Club
Note: PLEASE ENSURE YOU PUT YOUR NAME WITH ALL ONLINE PAYMENTS.
Note: If you have outstanding fees from 2019 or from an earlier year you will not be registered through Kingscliff Hockey and cannot play until all outstanding fees are paid
Please contact Tracy Bashford (0405 506950) or Ross Salmon 0421 489 921 if you have any questions or enquiries.