Training in 2021 hasn’t been finiallised yet.
U13G – Ryan Campbell -0402 852831
Mens Hockey –
D3W Piranhas –
D3W Pelicans –
Players Training Rules (as of 15th June, 2020)
Assist in preventing the community transmission of COVID-19 by:
- Downloading the COVIDSafe app & get the Flu shot.
- Stay home if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have within
the past 14 days.
- Shower before & after training. Sign in & out via Attendance Register.
- Only use your own labelled water bottle & do not share equipment.
- Maintain 1.5m distancing, avoid physical contact and no spitting.
“Get in, train, get out”
- Wash/sanitise shared equipment; wash own uniform and equipment
- Avoid physical contact (no handshakes, high fives etc.)
Turf rules must be obeyed even during training.
- Only the coaches, Managers and players permitted in the dugouts
- Access the field is via the middle gate near the dugouts – at no time are you permitted to jump the fence
- No Chewing gum or food of any description on the field
- No smoking, drinking alcohol or eating in the dugouts or the cemented area near the dugouts
- All persons who enter the field including umpires – MUST wash your shoes in the basin provided. If the foot wash is dirty, please hose it out and re-fil.
- No jewellery, including watches are to be worn on the field.
- All buckles on goalkeepers equipment to be covered at all times – by tape over the exposed buckles.
- Players are not permitted to wear foot ware with any tags or hard cleats.
- Players must not use sticks with splits or rough jagged edges.
- If bleeding occurs the player must leave the field immediately and cannot return until the wound has been covered and all traces of blood are removed from the area. Any clothing is to be removed and a fresh uniform is to be worn back onto the field.
- At half time both teams retreat back to respective dugouts and have their talk and water.
- Please do not place milk crates or other water bottle carriers on the surface.
- When washing your mouth out please use the drain to dispose of water.
- NO TRAINING IN THE MAIN CIRCLE AREA – ALL TRAINING MUST BE DONE IN THE SIDE NETS. If the goals are not in the side please move them. Teams/Clubs found using the main circles to train in may expect fines!
- NO SPITTING ON THE TURF!!!